Dr. Jyoti Mishra is an eminent Gynaecological Endoscopic & Robotic surgeon & Infertility Specialist. Her fields of expertise are hysteroscopy, laparoscopy (also called Endoscopy / Keyhole surgery / Minimal Access Surgery – MAS/ Minimally Invasive Surgery – MIS), robotic surgery for women’s gynaecological problems and assisted reproduction. To her credit are laparoscopic removal of very large fibroids, complex ovarian cysts, total laparoscopic hysterectomy for very large uteri , severe endometriosis, opening blocked Fallopian tubes and many more complicated infertility related endoscopic surgeries. She has brought smile to many infertile couples by helping them in achieving pregnancy, through assisted reproductive techniques (ART).
After her MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dr. Mishra began her Endoscopy training in Mumbai in the nineties, when this concept was still in its nascent stage in rest of the country. She was trained at some of the renowned hospitals of Mumbai namely Sion, Wadia, Tata Memorial & BEAMS (Bombay Endoscopy Academy and Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery). Later she received a diploma in Gynaec Endoscopy at the University of Kiel, Germany. Dr. Jyoti received her infertility training in Mumbai & since then has helped innumberable couples in fulfilling their desire of achieving parenthood.
During her long endoscopic & infertility carrier, Dr. Jyoti practiced for twelve long years in Mumbai. From 2009, she worked with some of the prime hospitals of Delhi NCR namely Indraprastha Apollo, Fortis La Femme, Max, Adiva and Pushpanjali Crosslay. She also worked as a visiting faculty at Northern Railway Hospital. Her skills drew her to other nations, as she was a visiting consultant at hospitals in Dubai & Nepal.
Currently Dr. Jyoti Mishra is Associate Director & Chief Gynae Laparoscopic surgeon, Jaypee Hospital, Noida. She is also a visiting consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. She is the north zone coordinator for “Abnormal Uterine Bleeding” committee of FOGSI, FOGSI Endoscopy committee member, Executive member of Noida Obs & Gynae Society & Delhi Gynae Endoscopy Society.
Due to her keen interest in academics, she has presented many papers in conferences. She has been a part of various endoscopy training programmes for doctors, and a faculty in various conferences & live surgical workshops.
- Author of “Accidents to ovarian cysts” published in “Emergencies in Obstetrics & Gynaecology” a Peepee publication.
- Co-author of “Endoscopic Myomectomy -Techniques & Tricks” in 1998 Annual Regional ISGE Meeting at Amsterdam.
- Co-author of “Training in Endoscopy” in the Journal of General Medicine Volume11.
- Conducted various “Basic Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy Training Courses” held in collaboration with Ethicon Institute of Surgical Endoscopy, Mumbai.
- Organized “Basic Laparoscopy Training Skills” in Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali.
- Organized “Live Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Workshop” in Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, in 2010.
- Organized “Live Laparoscopic Myomectomy Workshop” in Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, in 2011.
- Organized “Vistas in Gynae Laparoscopy – Conference & Live Workshop” in Jaypee Hospital, Noida, in 2016.
- DNB teacher a;t Bhagwati Municipal Hospital,Mumbai
- Presented Thesis on “Comparative study of Allylestranol & Promogestone in DUB” 1996.
- Video presentation on “Lasers in Infertility” in National Endoscopy Conference at Agra in Sept.’ 1998.
- Presented paper on “Tubal Patency- Search for an ideal test” in National Conference on Endocrinology and Infertility in Mumbai in May’2010.
- Presented paper on “Laparopscopic Tubo-Tubal Anastomosis” in AMOGS in Feb.’ 1998.
- Paper presentation on “Laparoscopic surgery for tubal factors in infertile patients” in Giant strides in Gynaecological Endoscopy conference in Mumbai held in March 2002.
- Paper presentation on “Is Laparoscopy necessary in Infertility” in International Congress on infertility in Mumbai held in Nov.’ 2003.
- Paper presentation on “Hystero-Laparoscopy in Infertility” in State level Infertility update in Raipur (Chattisgarh) in Aug’ 2004.
- Paper presentation on “Overcoming obstacles in difficult cases of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy” in 9th regional meeting of ISGE held in Mumbai in Sept.’ 2005.
- Paper presentation on “Auto amputation of ovary & fallopian tube” in 35th annual conference of Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological Society, held in Mumbai in March 2007. Recipient of ‘Dr. D.K. Tank prize’ for best paper.
- Lecture on “Office Hysteroscopy”at Johnson & Johnson, New Delhi in Dec.’2008.
- Poster Presentation on “Evolving trends in Laparoscopic Myomectomy” at AOGD, Annual Conference, Oct 2009, New Delhi.
- Paper presentation on “Nuiences of endoscopic suturing” in Endoscopy Update 2010, Delhi, organized by KJIVF & Laparoscopy Centre in association with IFS & AOGD, in July 2010.
- Invited faculty ;for paper presentation on “Fertility Enhancing Endoscopic Surgery”, at Fogsi meeting, Gwalior, in Aug’2010.
- Paper presentation on (Minimal Access Gynaecological Surgery) at IMA, Faridabad in 2009.
- Invited faculty for paper presentation on “Laparoscopic Myomectomy- Emerging amidst controversies” at ISAR, Agra,in Mar’2011.
- Invited Speaker on “Nuvaring” & “Low Dose Contraception” in various Obs & Gynae societies of Delhi in Mar’2011.
- Invited faculty for paper presentation on Decidualization of Endometriosis” at National Conference on Gynae-Endocrinology-2011, AIIMS in April 2011.
- Presented papers at AAGL (American Association of Gynae Laparoscopists) at Washington DC on 14th Nov’17 on Laparoscopic surgery.
- Endofert Nov’ 2017 conference and live laparoscopic surgical workshop organized as organizing chairperson at Jaypee hospital, attended by 200 gynaecologists. Demonstrated 16 live surgeries.
- Many more till date.
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of India (FOGSI).
- Life Member of IAGE (Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists).
- Life member of IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Life member of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- Life member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- Association of Fellow Gynecologists, Mumbai.
- Life Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD).
- Life Member of Delhi Diabetic Forum.